HIRING: SR Nurse
YAYASAN JANTUNG MALAYSIA is inviting staff nurses to join our awareness team. In this position you will be a member of the Heart Health Screening Programme.
You must have good communication and time management skill, able to work under minimum supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To carry out Heart Health Screening Programmes - by taking blood glucose and cholesterol levels, blood pressure and Body Mass Index recordings, dietary advice.
- Participate in programme planning and documentations.
- Give professional advise according to screening results.
- Maintain equipments, vehicles, stock balance, data keepings and reports.
- Liaison and attend meeting with nurses, partners, schools, communities etc
- General duties assigned by the management.
Requirements and Qualifications
- State Registered Nurse/Male.
- Possess D class driving licence, willing to drive.
- Willing to travel and work during weekends.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English, conversation and writing.
For interested candidate, please email your resume to email@example.com